Thursday 18 November 2010

three.

Gee, it's been a week since I last wrote! Time really does fly!

Well, it was my birthday last thursday, wasn't the greatest, wasn't the worst. Although, I did get to start driving, which was quite exciting! I think i'm getting pretty good at it if i dnot say so myself! The only downside is that I don't have a car that I can practice in... My mum and dads car is a company car, and there is no way I could get on the insurance. Guess I'll just have to pay full attention.. which i struggle with. The man NEVER STOPS SPEAKING!


School is busy as ever. Actually, it's busier. With the prelims looming in the next couple months, we're in a bit of a race to try and get all the neccessary coursework out of the way. Remember I said I could gaurantee that I had less free time than Barack Obama? It's true, true, true.

Last thing I'l say today...

Why on earth do people have to be so goddam complicated?!

see yaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment