Monday 22 November 2010

four.

So there's this guy. He's better than words. He loves me, unconditionally. Something which I need, something that makes me feel like the only girl in the world. His smile makes me tingle. His eyes are mesmerising. His sides are my favourite, the way they curve, they're soft. Writing about him makes me miss him, even though I only saw him yesterday. He's a part of me, a very large part of me. I can't go a day without speaking to him. If i'm upset, annoyed, over joyed, he will drop what he's doing and come to see me. That's what I love. Knowing that i have him on the other end of the phone. Knowing he'll be there for me no matter what. 
    And i've only known him for four short months. I can't remember not knowing him. I can't remember a time when he wasn't with me. I would suffer. I'm so happy to be able to call him mine. He's my rock. Something I can cling to, and know that it will never move. 


i love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment